ASSURED FUTURES LIMITED (company number 3040737) whose registered office is 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, OX28 4LE
The INTRODUCER (details as entered in the ‘submit client details’ page https://assuredfutures.mooso.co.uk/directleads/AddLead/?ref=ifa)
Remuneration: It is hereby agreed that Assured Futures shall pay the introducer directly by cheque or BACS:
Either a 33% share of Assured Futures indemnified or first year commission relating for any policy arranged directly as a result of the introduction.
Or 25% of each years new business and renewal commission income for any policy arranged directly as a result of the introduction.
The commission option is to be chosen by the introducer upon each introduction
The following terms and conditions apply:
- I/the Company accept the independence of the professional advice of Assured Futures and accept that my members clients will receive impartial and confidential advice and are free to choose another health or protection provider.
- Assured Futures agree to never cross sell any other mortgage, investment or insurance product to clients and will only approach clients in relation to the insurance product the introducer specifies.
- Assured Futures agree not to reveal any information about clients without the client’s consent
- I/the Company accepts that Assured Futures will review this agreement every 12 months or earlier if necessary.
- I/the Company understand that Assured Futures reserve the right not to act for any client at their discretion
- I/the Company understand that Assured Futures will be transparent about any commission/monies due to both parties
- I/the Company will be kept appraised of progress
- The client will become Assured Futures client for health or protection insurance only and Assured Futures will undertake to retain records of business arranged for at least six years.
- All rewards paid to the Company will be deemed inclusive of VAT in the absence of written notice to the contrary
- This agreement may be terminated, without penalty, by either party giving written notice to the other.
- I/the Company agrees to co-operate fully in the investigation and resolution of any complaints from clients.
- Assured Futures agrees not to market, disclose or otherwise use or process any information about Policyholders (except in the provision of the services under this agreement) without your express written consent and shall not pass on or supply the name or identity of or any other information about the Policyholder to any person or entity to enable or otherwise assist any person or entity to solicit or endeavour to solicit any customer for the purpose of offering them any kind of non-medical/health insurance or financial services of any kind.
- Both parties agree to be bound to the above terms
- The introducer agrees not to advise on behalf of or represent Assured Futures in the course of their activities.