Sales Team Manager - Polish Speaking
We are looking for a Polish speaking Sales Manager to join our successful Polplan team. PolPlan is a Polish speaking insurance service designed to meet the needs of the Polish community residing in the UK. We need someone who is focused, driven, and inspired to go that extra mile for our clients and partners. Your desire to drive an exceptional performance from a team, with the ability coach and develop that high performing team are the things that will make you successful in this role.
Benefits of a Polish Speaking Sales Manager
A generous basic salary up to £35,000 - In addition, there is an uncapped bonus scheme to reward personal achievement with a realistic OTE £45,000.
The ability to mix working from our fantastic Cheltenham site and your home
Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
23 days holiday, rising to 25 with service (plus public holidays)
Regular paid for social events, as well as discounted gym membership and a retail discounts scheme. High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
Annual Wellbeing Schedule – Paid for Health Checks, Flu Jabs, Reflexology and Dietician to name a few
Our site based on the Shurdington Road offers a free on-site gym, onsite parking large park lands, sporting facilities and even a lake!
Requirements of a Polish Speaking Sales Manager
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Polish
- Life & health insurance product knowledge
- Excellent leadership, training, and coaching skills
- First class sales, communication, and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure, maintaining standards and a professional image.
- Works quickly, accurately and can multi-task under pressure.
- Experienced in interpreting MI and driving performance accordingly.
- Unstoppable drive to deliver and exceed targets.
- Experience in motivating and inspiring success First class sales, communication, and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities of a Polish Speaking Sales Manager
- Drive the sales performance of the Polplan Team.
- Lead by example through meeting and exceeding your own individual sales and compliance targets
- Observe, coach, and develop to increase performance, through 1-2-1 and group sessions.
- Implementation of the Polplan sales strategy
- Train, coach, mentor and develop the team enabling a culture of accountability and performance.
- Lead the sales team to greater levels of performance and client satisfaction.
- Continuously evaluate processes and procedures to create more efficient ways of working.
- First stage recruitment of all new team members Managing behaviour, performance, and attendance to ensure the team is appropriately engaged in achieving high levels of sales performance
- Liaise and present to internal and external stakeholders to help sustain and increase the Polplan brand.
Please email your Cv to Careers@assuredfutures.co.uk