Renewals Sales Specialist (Private Medical Insurance) - Customer Care
Here at Assured Futures we take pride in offering an unrivalled service to our clients and partners. We have grown by over 300% in the last five years through our unique partnerships with companies like ComparetheMarket and MoneySupermarket. For us, the growth doesn’t stop here, our vision is to be the number one choice for Life and Health insurance and we’re looking for a Renewals Sales Specialist to join our Customer Care Team. As a Renewal Sales Specialist you will be responsible for providing advice to our existing private medical insurance customers.
Benefits of a Renewals Sales Specialist (Private Medical Insurance)
· Competitive basic salary of £20 -£25K depending on experience. Also there is a bonus scheme to reward personal achievement. To get you off to a good start we will offer you a guaranteed bonus per month for your first 2 months. Uncapped earning potential.
· Clear career progression structure
· Pension scheme
· Death in Service Life Insurance
· Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
· Option to work 2 days from home a week
· 23 days holiday, rising to 25 with service (plus public holidays)
· Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
· Regular paid social events are enjoyed here, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers.
· Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
· Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
· Annual Wellbeing Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietician
· Our site based on the Shurdington Road offers a free on site gym, large park lands, sporting facilities and even a lake!
Requirements of Renewals Sales Specialist (Private Medical Insurance)
• Drive and motivation to hit targets
• Ability to accurately identify own performance levels and proactively implement strategies to correct any underperformance
• First class sales and customer service skills
• Persuasive communicator with the ability to listen to and assess client’s needs and translate into business opportunities
• Flexibility and adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to manage own workload
• Takes accountability for own performance and initiates improvements when required
Responsibilities of a Renewals Sales Specialist
• Research and communicate up to date policy renewal information ensuring all clients receive the most appropriate advice and service relating to their insurance needs
• Retain existing business at policy renewal either with existing insurer or alternative
• Contact clients who have cancelled a policy or are in default and look to resolve any issues for them to keep their policy or convert into new sales
• Respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner
• Identify and respond to all up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
• Learn and retain detailed product knowledge
• Champion and drive a strong culture of compliance and regulatory principles such as Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
• Take responsibility for own personal development in terms of understanding the business, regulation and the insurance industry, acting in accordance with current regulatory procedures, keeping up to date with any changes and sharing this knowledge with colleagues
Please send your CV to Careers@assuredfutures.co.uk