Polish Speaking Quality Assurance Officer
Cheltenham - Part Time
Here at Assured Futures we take pride in offering an unrivalled service to our clients and partners. We’ve grown by over 300% in the last five years through our unique partnerships with companies like ComparetheMarket, GoCompare and Money Supermarket. For us the growth doesn’t stop here, our vision is to be the number one choice for Life and Health insurance and we’re looking for a Quality Assurance office to join our Compliance Team.
In this role, you’ll be listening in and monitoring calls made to our Polish customers, giving feedback on content and quality. Provide coaching to our staff to improve compliance performance. Experience in Financial Services is not necessary but would be an advantage. You may come from a Call Centre background with supervisor experience where you have monitored other people’s work and call quality and helped them to develop. You must be fluent in both Polish and English and we need you to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you’ll need to be able to give bad news, as well as praise good performance.
You’ll need to evidence that you can learn quickly, and work well under pressure, as we’ve got a busy period ahead of us. This is a pivotal role in ensuring we maintain our high standards and adhere to legislation and regulations in all we do. You will naturally be seen as one of our experts and people of all levels will come to you for advice and guidance on compliance matters.
What you’ll get in return
We offer an excellent initial training program, as well as ongoing support to people who join in any part of our business. Career progression and professional development, including the opportunity to complete a Certificate in Insurance is also available to you in this role. We are an expanding business with a fantastic social event calendar too!
What we offer you:
- £10 - £12 per Hour
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 with service – pro rata (including public holidays)
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events are enjoyed here, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers
- Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Well-being Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietitian
If you are interested in this role please contact a member of our recruitment team:
Assured Futures Ltd
01242 542 580