Polish Speaking Insurance Sales Executives
Polish Speaking Insurance Sales Executive – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for Polish Speaking sales people to join our Polplan team.
PolPlan is a Polish speaking insurance service designed to meet the needs of the Polish community residing in the UK. We need people who are focused, driven and inspired to go that extra mile for the client.
Your empathy with clients and your desire to exceed performance expectations are the things that will make you successful in this role.
Benefits of a Polish Speaking Sales Advisor
• Basic salary up to £25k - In addition, there is a bonus scheme to reward personal achievement.
To get you off to a good start we will offer you a guaranteed bonus per month for your first 3 months. uncapped earning potential, realistic OTE £35K
• Pension scheme
• Death in Service Life Insurance
• Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
• 23 days holiday, rising to 25 with service (plus public holidays)
• Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
• Regular paid social events are enjoyed here, as well as discounted gym membership and a retail discounts scheme.
• Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
• Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
• Annual Wellbeing Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietician
• Our new site based on the Shurdington Road offers a subsidised restaurant, free on site gym, large park lands, sporting facilities and even a lake!
Requirements of a Polish Speaking Sales Advisor Fluent in spoken and written Polish and English
• Positive, motivated and driven to achieve results
• Passion to go above and beyond for customers
• Proactive with a natural drive to succeed
• Experience of working in a targeted environment
• Industry or product knowledge is desirable
Responsibilities of a Polish Speaking Sales Advisor
• Follow up leads from high quality sources such as Compare the Market and Money Supermarket
• Provide advice to customers on Life, Health and Income Protection products, balancing customer service with the drive to hit sales targets.
• To deliver on agreed sales targets and maximise opportunities for future business growth
• To assess client’s needs and quickly and effectively deliver insurance solutions in line with compliance and regulatory requirements
• To ensure all clients receive the most appropriate advice and service
• Through building effective relationships, ensure clients receive the best value from their cover and identify additional beneficial products
• Identify and respond to all up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
Working Hours– 39 hours per week
Monday to Friday – 4 days 08.45 – 17.00 and one late shift 11.00 – 20.00 1 in 4 Saturdays – 10.00 – 14.00
How to apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to state the particular job you are applying for