Experienced Health Insurance Sales Advisor
Cheltenham – Endsleigh Park - Shurdington Road
Full and Part Time opportunities available
Up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
Very achievable OTE of £35k plus, uncapped
Here at Assured Futures we take pride in offering an unrivalled service to our clients and partners. We’ve grown by over 300% in the last five years through our unique partnerships with companies like ComparetheMarket, GoCompare and Money Supermarket. For us the growth doesn’t stop here, our vision is to be the number one choice for Life and Health insurance and we’re looking for sales people to join our vibrant sales team.
We’re looking for you to be positive, motivated and driven to achieve results. You’ll be dealing with leads from high quality sources like Compare the Market and Money Supermarket and will be giving advice to customers on Life, Health and Income Protection products, balancing customer service with the drive to hit sales targets.
The role :
- To deliver on agreed sales targets and maximise opportunities for future business growth
- To assess client’s needs and quickly and effectively deliver insurance solutions in line with compliance and regulatory requirements
- To ensure all clients receive the most appropriate advice and service
- Through building effective relationships, ensure clients receive the best value from their cover and identify additional beneficial products
- Identify and respond to all up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
What we offer you :
- Up to £25,000 basic salary in addition to a very competitive bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 31 days holiday, rising to 33 with service (including public holidays)
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- regular paid social events are enjoyed here, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers.
- Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Well-being Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietitian
If you are interested in this role please contact a member of our recruitment team:
Assured Futures Ltd
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd be also more than pleased to answer any questions that you may have about this role, or arrange an informal chat.