Life & Health Insurance Advisers - Polish Speaking
Here at Assured Futures we take pride in offering an unrivalled service to our clients and partners. We’ve grown by over 300% in the last six years through our unique partnerships with companies like ComparetheMarket, GoCompare. For us the growth doesn’t stop here, our vision is to be the number one choice for Life and Health insurance and we’re looking for We are looking for Polish Speaking sales people to join our Polplan team.
PolPlan is a Polish speaking insurance service designed to meet the needs of the Polish community residing in the UK. We need people who are focused, driven and inspired to go that extra mile for the client. Your empathy with clients and your desire to exceed performance expectations are the things that will make you successful in this role.
We offer flexibility in hours and location with the option to work from home 2 days per week. When you are working from the office you can take advantage of our fabulous facilities such as a free onsite gym , tennis courts and 5 a side football pitches. Our wellbeing events and options are also regularly ran from the office and have included flu vaccination clinics, outdoor Pilates, back and posture assessments along with free healthy snacks. like to socialise?? We run regular funded social activities along with our annual Summer and Christmas events.
Benefits of a Life & Health Insurance Adviser
· Competitive basic salary of £20 - £30K depending on experience. Also there is a bonus scheme to reward personal achievement. To get you off to a good start we will offer you a guaranteed bonus per month for your first 2 months. Uncapped earning potential, realistic OTE up to £45K.
·Clear career progression structure
· Pension scheme
· Death in Service Life Insurance
· Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
· 23 days holiday, rising to 25 with service (plus public holidays)
· Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
·Option to work 2 days from home a week
· Regular paid social events are enjoyed here, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers.
· Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
· Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
· Annual Wellbeing Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietician
Requirements of a Life & Health Insurance Adviser
· Fluent in spoken and written Polish and English
· Positive, motivated and driven to achieve results
· Passion to go above and beyond for customers
· Pro active with a natural drive to succeed
· Experience of working in a targeted environment
· Cert CII desirable but not essential - We will pay for and support you in obtaining your CertCII upon completion of your probation period.
· Industry or product knowledge desirable
Responsibilities of a Life & Health Insurance Adviser
· Follow up leads from high quality sources such as Compare the Market and Money Supermarket.
· Provide advice to customers on Life, Health and Income Protection products, balancing customer service with the drive to hit sales targets.
· To deliver on agreed sales targets and maximise opportunities for future business growth
· To assess client’s needs and quickly and effectively deliver insurance solutions in line with compliance and regulatory requirements
· To ensure all clients receive the most appropriate advice and service
· Through building effective relationships, ensure clients receive the best value from their cover and identify additional beneficial products
· Identify and respond to all up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
Working Hours– 39 hours per week
Full time hours: Monday to Thursday – 3 days 08.45 – 17.00 and one late shift 11.00 – 20.00
Fridays – 08.45 – 17.00
1 in 4 Saturdays – 10.00 – 14.00
How to apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org