Front End Web Developer
Here at Assured Futures we take pride in offering an unrivaled service to our clients and partners. We’ve grown by over 300% in the last five years through our unique partnerships with aggregator sites. For us the growth doesn’t stop here, our vision is to be the number one choice for Life and Health insurance and we’re looking for and we are looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer to join our growing team. This is an opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects from internal systems to developing online consumer journeys with leading financial websites such as comparethemarket.com and money.co.uk amongst others.
- Basic salary up to £28k
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 31 days holiday, rising to 33 with service (including public holidays)
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events are enjoyed here, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers.
- Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Wellbeing Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietician
- Our new site based on the Shurdington Road offers a subsidised restaurant, free on site gym, large park lands, sporting facilities and even a lake!
Requirements of Web Developer
Experience of the following are essential;
- CSS 3
You should be able to evidence your skills in the above areas through your work experience and portfolios.
One or more of the following experiences would be a distinct advantage.
- ASP.NET (C#)
- .Net Framework 4.0 above
- Mobile Web Development
- Source Control
- Adobe Creative Suite
Responsibilities of a Web Developer
This role will form an integral part of our Digital Development Team so an open and approachable working style, with the ability to handle pressure and work on your own initiative are all skills we are looking for. You should be able to integrate into the team and quickly add value, so team working and people skills are essential. You will have a passion for web development and a keen eye for detail – we need someone who can accurately solve problems using their own initiative and not be afraid to offer innovative ideas. Good presentation and relationship skills are also essential as you will be involved in meetings with our partners.
Working Hours – 37.5 hours per week
- 8.30am to 5.00pm – Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this role please contact a member of our recruitment team: