Customer Care Executive
This is an opportunity for you to be a part of the ongoing success and continuous development of Assured Futures’ Customer Care Team.
As a customer Care executive, you will assist in maximising revenue for the company by retaining existing clients and identifying new business opportunities
- First class sales and customer service skills
- Persuasive communicator with the ability to listen to and assess client’s needs and translate into business opportunities
- Flexibility and adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to manage own workload
- Takes accountability for own performance and initiates improvements when required
- Undertake ‘welcome calls’ to clients to ensure they are happy with their purchase, have received insurer documentation and to explain value added benefits included in their policy
- Research and communicate up to date policy renewal information ensuring all clients receive the most appropriate advice and service relating to their insurance needs
- Retain existing business at policy renewal
- Contact clients who have cancelled a policy or are in default and look to resolve any issues in order for them to keep their policy or convert into new sales
- Respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner
- Identify and respond to all up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Learn and retain detailed product knowledge
- Champion and drive a strong culture of compliance and regulatory principles such as Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Take responsibility for own personal development in terms of understanding the business, regulation and the insurance industry, acting in accordance with current regulatory procedures, keeping up to date with any changes and sharing this knowledge with colleagues
- As an employee you are required to be aware of the Assured Futures data protection policy and in particular your obligation to keep all data safe. The policy requires you as an employee to comply with the provisions of the Assured Futures data protection policy and for you to ask for clarification on any point that is not understood.
Benefits of a Customer Care Executive
- Competitive starting salary of £20,500 - £21,500K.
- Blend of home and office working
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 with service (including public holidays)
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events are enjoyed here, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers.
- Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Well-being Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietitian
- Fantastic offices situated off the Shurdington Road offering a free on-site gym, large park lands and sporting facilities.
For more information or to apply please get in touch at email@example.com