Here at Assured Futures, we take pride in offering an unrivalled service to our clients and partners. We have grown by over 300% in the last five years through our unique partnerships with companies such as ComparetheMarket. For us the growth doesn’t stop here, our vision is to be the number one choice for Life and Health insurance and we’re looking for a focussed and detail orientated Compliance Monitoring Officer to join our Compliance Team.
Benefits of a Compliance Monitoring Officer
- Basic salary £10.00 - £12.00 PH
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- Option to work 2 days from home a week
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 with service (plus public holidays)
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events are enjoyed here, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers.
- Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Wellbeing Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietician
- Our site based on the Shurdington Road offers a free on site gym, large park lands, sporting facilities and even a lake!
Requirements of a Compliance Monitoring Officer
- Ability to learn quickly, and work well under pressure
- Fantastic timekeeping skills
- Focussed worker with fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of reviewing or work processes or detailed documents
- Ability to work and think methodically
- You may come from a Call Centre background with supervisor experience where you have monitored other people’s work and call quality and helped them to develop
Responsibilities of a Compliance Monitoring Officer
- Ensure the business maintains high standards and adheres to legislation and regulations in all that we do.
- To become a dedicated expert and advisor that people of all levels will come to for advice and guidance on compliance matters.
- Monitor calls made to our customers and provide feedback on content and quality.
- Provide coaching to our staff to improve compliance performance
Working Hours: 25 hrs per week
Monday – Friday
4 – 5 days per week
Part-time hours: 25 per week
What to do next
If you think you have the skills and attributes we are looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd be also more than pleased to answer any questions that you may have about this role, or arrange an informal chat.