Case Manager - Life and Health Insurance
Assured Futures are dedicated to delivering a customer experience that is unlike any other and it starts with you. Our vision is to be the number one choice for Life and Health insurance and we’re looking for Case Managers to join our dynamic team.
As a Case Manager you will be highly skilled at uncovering a clients needs and finding the right insurance solution for them. Our people are our most important resource. In return we offer full time support, the option to work from home 2 days a week, well-being events, social and charity events.
Benefits of a Case Manager
- Competitive starting salary of £20-21K with the opportunity to move up to £25K per annum through our Career Pathway along with opportunity to be rewarded an additional monthly bonus for your productivity and quality of work.
- A blend of home and office working
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 with service (including public holidays)
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events are enjoyed here, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers.
- Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Well-being Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietitian
- Fantastic offices situated off the Shurdington Road offering a subsidised restaurant, free on site gym, large park lands, sporting facilities and even a lake!
Requirements of a Case Manager
- Fantastic telephone manner with a real passion for customer service
- Proactive approach with the ability to manage and prioritize own workloads
- Professional attitude
- Confident user of computer systems and following processes and procedures
- An eye for detail
Responsibilities of a Case Manager
You’ll be processing client applications from initial interview through to issuing policy documents ensuring accuracy and efficiency throughout the process.
- Conduct telephone interviews with clients to run through life and health insurance applications
- Accurately submit the information gathered in real time on to the insurer’s online portal
- Run through post-sale compliance disclosures with the client over the telephone to ensure the client understands the main policy benefits and exclusions
- Prepare and send post sale documentation to the client
- Provide regular updates to the client during the application process
- Respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner
- Champion and drive a strong culture of compliance and regulatory principles
Working Hours– 39 hours per week
Monday to Thursday – 3 days 08.45 – 17.00 and one late shift 11.00 – 20.00
Fridays – 08.45 – 17.00
1 in 4 Saturdays – 10.00 – 14.00
What to do next
If you think you have the skills and attributes we are looking for, click on apply now to submit your CV. We'd be also more than pleased to answer any questions that you may have about this role, or arrange an informal chat. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org