Case Manager - Sales Support Specialist
Here at Assured Futures we take pride in offering an unrivalled service to our clients and partners. We’ve grown by over 300% in the last five years through our unique partnerships with companies like ComparetheMarket and GoCompare. For us the growth doesn’t stop here, our vision is to be the number one choice for Life and Health insurance and we’re looking for Case Managers to join our dynamic team.
Benefits of a Case Manager
- Basic Salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum with the opportunity to be rewarded an additional monthly bonus for your productivity and quality of work.
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 with service (plus public holidays)
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events are enjoyed here, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers.
- Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Well-being Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietitian
- Fantastic offices situated off the Shurdington Road offering a subsidised restaurant, free on-site. gym, large park lands, sporting facilities and even a lake!
Requirements of a Case Manager
- Fantastic telephone manner with a real passion for customer service
- Proactive approach with the ability to manage and prioritize own workloads
- Professional attitude
- Confident user of computer systems and following processes and procedures
- An eye for detail
Responsibilities of a Case Manager
You’ll be processing client applications from initial interview through to issuing policy documents ensuring accuracy and efficiency throughout the process.
- Conduct telephone interviews with clients to run through life and health insurance applications
- Accurately submit the information gathered in real time on to the insurer’s online portal
- Run through post-sale compliance disclosures with the client over the telephone to ensure the client understands the main policy benefits and exclusions
- Prepare and send post sale documentation to the client
- Provide regular updates to the client during the application process
- Respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner
- Champion and drive a strong culture of compliance and regulatory principles
Working Hours– 39 hours per week
Monday to Thursday – 3 days 08.45 – 17.00 and one late shift 11.00 – 20.00
Fridays – 08.45 – 17.00
1 in 4 Saturdays – 10.00 – 14.00
If you are interested in this role please contact a member of our recruitment team:
What to do next
If you think you have the skills and attributes we are looking for, click on apply now to submit your CV. We'd be also more than pleased to answer any questions that you may have about this role, or arrange an informal chat. Please send your CV to email@example.com