Business Protection Specialist - Customer Service Executive
Part Time or Full Time Opportunity
Here at Assured Futures we take pride in offering an unrivalled service to our clients and partners. We’ve grown by over 300% in the last five years through our unique partnerships with companies like ComparetheMarket, GoCompare and Money Supermarket., our vision is to be the number one choice for Income Protection, Life and Health Insurance.
To help support our Business Protection team we are looking for a Business Protection - Customer Service Executive to provide ongoing client servicing of Assured Futures Ltd portfolio of business clients. As well as providing first class administration, also provide technical support to the Business Protection Specialists, clients and the Business Protection team.
Responsibilities of a Business Protection Customer Service Executive
- Provision of service and administration of Business Protection benefits to include Group Protection and Group Healthcare products for a portfolio of Assured Futures Ltd business clients
- Research, communicate and provide a full review service ensuring all clients receive the most appropriate advice and service relating to their insurance needs
- Retain existing business at policy renewal
- Negotiate terms and conditions with insurers
- Consider scheme design of existing arrangements in place for current and prospective clients and if appropriate, suggest and implement appropriate changes in conjunction with the Business Protection Specialists
- Build relationships with clients to provide a high level of service
- Respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner
- Identify and respond to all up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Learn and retain detailed product knowledge
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
- Champion and drive a strong culture of compliance and regulatory principles such as Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Take responsibility for own personal development in terms of understanding the business, regulation and the insurance industry, acting in accordance with current regulatory procedures, keeping up to date with any changes and sharing this knowledge with colleagues.
Full Time working hours: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00
Part Time working hours: 3 Days a week 08:30 – 17:00
If you are interested in this role please contact a member of our recruitment team:
Assured Futures Ltd
01242 542 580